For Baby-Boomers, Seniors and the Physically Challenged.
"We make your home user friendly so you can stay there as long as you wish"
Diane Darvas - Principle designer
On the North Shore since 1975
* Vanities, counters too high ,too low Readjust or remake to your needs.
* Toilets too low Secure grab bars railings where needed.
* Difficulty standing in shower Install seat, moveable shower head.
* Would like more new features in shower Shower can be converted to steam, more pulsing jets, music.
* Cold floors Floors and towel bars headed.
Adjustments that make your life easier over the long term can be well worth it and many are quite reasonable.
The advice I give to everyone starting a design project is to plan ahead carefully. Know what you need (as opposed to
what is on your wish list), how much you can afford to spend, and how much time you need to complete it. You need a
realistic time frame and budget.
We help you to "pull your rooms together" in a practical, comfortable, stylish yet reasonable way.