Aging in place means making your home more user friendly so that as you get older the things you use daily can be replaced with appliances more easy for you to use.
There are many other accommodations that can be made based on your needs and your home. Diane can spend an hour or so with you and help you determine what you need, and if you wish we will send you an estimated cost proposal.
Please email us on the contact form and we will get in touch with you. We will send you our FREE Home Maintenance Chart so that you can keep all your furnishings looking great.
These photos below are projects that we completed for a couple of physically challenged clients.
Custom vanity for shaving sitting down
Glass/blue metal Kitchen table Wheelchair accessible
* Opening doors, cabinets, faucets . Easy to control handles.
* Vanities, counters too high, to low . Readjust or remake them.
* Toilet too low. Newmodels are higher, lower water usage, hygiene features.
* Unsafe feeling in shower, tub, stairs. Secure grab bars, railings, lifts where needed.
* Difficulty standing in shower. Install seat, moveable shower head, more jets.
* Would enjoy team, music in shower. Shower often can be converted to steam, music in shower
* Hate cold floors. Floors and towel bars can be heated.
| * Hard to see in some areas. Lighting can be added esp. kitchen, baths|
* Accommodations can be made for wheelchair access!